- The types of information collected when you use the Site
- Storage of your information
- The purposes for which your information is used
- Disclosure of your information to third parties
- Terminating your account and the effect on your personal information
- Application of this Policy when you link to other websites
- Security of your information
- The choices that you have regarding your personally identifiable information
- Data tracking and/or cookies
- Our contact details
1. THE TYPES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED WHEN YOU USE THE SITE
We may collect the following types of information from you:
(a) Personally identifiable information This is information which makes your identity apparent and may include your email address or payment details. Personally identifiable information will be requested when you create an account and/or subscribe to the Site or communicate with Learn Arabic Online. This information will only be collected if you submit it to us.
(b) Non-personally identifiable information This information, on its own, does not identify a particular person. This information may provide us with feedback on the types of users of the Site, for example location and the type of device used to access the Site, IP addresses, browser types, domain names and other forms of statistical information. The overriding purpose of collecting this information is to assist Learn Arabic Online in providing you with the best possible user experience on the Site as well to target marketing of the Site to prospective users.
2. STORAGE OF YOUR INFORMATION
The information is stored and processed on servers which may be located outside of Australia.
3. THE PURPOSES FOR WHICH YOUR INFORMATION IS USED
The information that Learn Arabic Online holds is used as follows:
(a) To assist us in improving the usability of the Site
(b) To notify you about changes to the Site and our service
(c) To allow you to take part in the platforms available on the Site
(d) To process billing information and bind the parties to an agreement (e) To provide you with information about our products and services (f) To help us understand who uses the Site
4. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
(a) Learn Arabic Online may delegate or enter into an agreement with other parties to assist in presentation and operation of the Site. These parties may require details of your personal information in order to carry out their obligations. Access to your personal information is limited to information that we deem necessary in order for the contracted parties to complete their work.
(b) Learn Arabic Online may provide your personal information if it believes that it is legally required to do so. For example, pursuant to legislation, subpoena or a legal or regulatory order. If you have breached our terms and conditions, we may use your personal information to commence proceedings against you if we believe it is in the interests of the Site and/or our users.
5. TERMINATING YOUR ACCOUNT AND THE EFFECT ON YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Cancellation of your membership may occur by you contacting Learn Arabic Online using the details listed below. You can also contact us to remove any of your personal information; however, we are unable to provide a guarantee that all records of your personal information will be removed. Certain parts of your personal information may remain on our servers. Should you have any issue with this, please contact us to voice your concerns.
6. APPLICATION OF THIS POLICY WHEN YOU LINK TO OTHER WEBSITES
7. SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
It is in our interest and your interest that your information is to remain as secure as possible. We will regularly seek to update or familiarise ourselves with options to make your information more secure. Learn Arabic Online will attempt to secure your personal information on servers protected from unauthorised access, save for use by our employees and contracted service providers. Despite this, there may be circumstances where your personal information has been lost, modified or accessed by third parties. This is a risk that you should take into consideration when providing your information. Despite attempts on our part to protect your information, the information that you provide is provided at your own risk.
8. THE CHOICES THAT YOU HAVE REGARDING YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
9. DATA COLLATION, TRACKING AND/OR COOKIES
11. OUR CONTACT DETAILS